Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer Gift Exchange

This lovely group I am in, Style Me Bloggers, is amazing.  We recently did a summer gift exchange, a little gift about where we're from.

I sent my gift to Lana, you'll have to check out what I gave her at Two Teens And Their Mama.  I received a LOVELY gift from Sheila at Making the Most of Everyday.  Let's take a look:

When I opened my box, it was FULL!!! I mean I thought the goodies were never going to end.  Sheila was so super sweet with everything she sent!


Sheila lives in Florida.  She sent me this beautiful frame.  You may think that it's just a seashell frame BUT she collected the shells and glued them on herself.  This is such a BEAUTIFUL frame and the fact that she did all that to send to me, makes it that much more special.  I actually have the PERFECT picture for it!


Food items!!! Ahhh who doesn't love some food fun?!
Bold Bean Coffee - She said it's from a very popular local coffee shop.  I haven't tried it yet.  I only have a Keurig and all my friends do too.  I think it may be time to buy one of those little attachment thingies.
Key Lime Juice - Key Lime Pie recipe is on the bottle!  Eeek I'm going to have to try this.  She said she makes it all the time and there's only 3 ingredients.  I'm in!
Peterbrooke Chocolate Covered Popcorn - It's a local company that makes lots of "yummy stuff".  And let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS!  It might be almost gone (insert shocked face here...)
Nutella - This is my favorite.  She said, "Although it isn't a Florida thing, it is an Italian thing and since I was born and raised in Italy, I felt I had to include a little piece of the boot!"  Loving the personal gift with the Nutella.
Dat'l Do-It Datil Pepper Hot Sauce - This is from St. Augustine, she hopes I like hot sauce!  Not too hot but I'm willing to try it!


Last but certainly not least, a bracelet.  I'm in love with this.  I love all the colors and the rocks.  Can't wait to pair it with a super cute summer outfit!


Thanks so MUCH Sheila, I absolutely LOVED your package.  

Make sure you check out the rest of the group.  There are some fun gift items in this group.

Until Next Time
XOXO,

SJR Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment